Freelance Writer & Editor
Need smart, turnkey copy that’s on target, on time, and proofed? How about perfectly edited prose? Thorough research? Creativity?
You’ve come to the right place. I write and edit for marketers, organizations, and professionals who need clear, strategic content:
- Content marketing to engage your audience and answer their questions.
- Business writing that demands broad experience and professional wisdom.
- Books and projects that need an ace editor and project manager.
I write well-researched blogs, white papers, and articles for B2B and B2C businesses on a variety of subjects. Brand, positioning, customer journey, SEO, and storytelling — all inform my work to serve your business goals and engage, inform, and inspire your customers.
Clients call on me to help them build a solid business case, educate their audience, and establish credibility with resource guides, reports, and projects that involve ghostwriting and collaborative writing. I also craft professional bios and profiles that highlight what you do best. If you need a writer who develops reader-friendly content from good ideas and solid research — someone who can mind-meld with your goals and guidelines — you’ve found her.
I take on larger or ongoing projects at all levels: developmental editing, line editing, and copyediting. I’ve edited everything from brochures to academic books, and I’m familiar with multiple style manuals, so take your pick.
- Translating complex, technical, or data-heavy information into easily digested content.
- Research, insight, and analysis.
- Project management.
- Cultural sensitivity.
- The ability to see the forest AND the trees.
Let’s discuss your needs and see how I can help.